Ranking
Original Post
[S] FLAMES
Enjoy there are 3 I'm selling 1 is. Right side wing 1 is left side wing and 1 more it's a front d!ck wing be aware they are all void all the same colour

Buy all: 200k

1 wing:70k

2 wings:140k

If your a lowball here not a real dealer don't bid man thanks and enjoy
-----
Beware guys if you wanna buy it or ask or anything pm:about flames or post here I'm not that much of a Ingame seller
-----
Sorry it's a front d!ck flame """
Last edited by Adzy; Sep 21, 2016 at 03:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ToriStar
Hi, I moved your thread to the correct place, please be aware next time where you post your thread.

Thanks
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Don't blame me venominho0 blame Hampa and you need to be standing every flame fells apart when a tori is moving I'm not the creator of the came thanks (; and I said no lowballing autobuy both wings for 140k
-----
Vinyl if I go post a lowball on your art thread you would banned me right and say things and you get pissed I saw it couple times from you so if you wouldn't take the offer as if you would take it as your art thread don't post ever on my threads so take it real because I can hop right now and lowball your art thread and you want banned me from it so think before acting on my thread (; thanks
-----
Vinyl if I go post a lowball on your art thread you would banned me right and say things and you get pissed I saw it couple times from you so if you wouldn't take the offer as if you would take it as your art thread don't post ever on my threads so take it real because I can hop right now and lowball your art thread and you want banned me from it so think before acting on my thread (; thanks
Last edited by Adzy; Sep 22, 2016 at 12:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ToriStar
Originally Posted by DLGXCDFFE View Post

I don't think I ever banned Someone from my thread, and I would just answer the lowball By a highball. Anyway, you could have just counter my offer but ok
Pm me if you change your mind