programs:
Fraps,
After effects cc 2014

Song: AB-Soul - D.R.U.G.S
Ep is ded strop tryna revive it you nerds
Oh my God
This video is sooo great
Love CC, keyframing is fucking awesome, amazing flow and sync
One thing I don't like a lil bit is trans on 31 second, it could be a lil but faster, I mean darkness
I Cumm, now it is one of my fav tb videos
10/10
Happy b-day cats
This is so good it's ungodly, good job
Velo is perfect, transitions were good, lighting was godly.
Last edited by Hyzroden; Dec 15, 2016 at 03:06 PM.
you still haven't gotten rid of all the twixtor warping
transition to the second half of the edit was weird and slow, didn't like it
counter to 100 thing just seemed thrown in there, cool that you synced it but I don't think it added anything

Don't like 90% of the camera work, might just be from the really exaggerated p/c and velo but I'm not sure

https://a.pomf.cat/cwarvg.mp4
I don't know what's with the replays from whoevers tori that is, but I don't like them. The camera on the decap could have been better positioned. I like the general rule of keeping both of the toris in the shot but you failed to have even 1 complete tori in most of the video.

Your videos all look the same, I suggest maybe adding some color or actually just switching to something like cod/cs

disregard

The effects in this video were spot on, and I can definitely see an increase in quality from your previous edits. You still have a lot of silence and blank screen that you could fill with cool shit, and there are way too many effects on the last replay. The distort on every beat thing that you did didn't turn out so good on that replay, and I feel like if you left it at only the shake it would have worked a lot better.

I agree with what cat said about adding colour, at your level you should really be looking to challenge yourself rather than further perfect what you're already good at.
Glimpsed
perfect effects, perfect music, Keep doing works of art like that.
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
and yet he still manages to think of fresh ideas
there's no way you can tell me this is 'the same'

I don't particularly think thats anything new or has any new ideas, but it doesn't matter because thats from way earlier in the beginning of the year

his edits released since then all look the same yeah