Toribash
I'm pretty sure Ryan already stated bet bots are now illegal.
@EDIT:

Screenshot

Last edited by wizard; Apr 26, 2015 at 09:57 PM.

(im)

Next question:
Why are they illegal?

Contrarely to market bots these don't actually make your economy go up faster they just help organize the server.
This should probably be made more visible as i can see people getting banned for rules they didn't know existed yet.
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Originally Posted by Picasa View Post
whats wrong with it

One problem was that when there was a franbets (Most of the time), Fran wasnt there and he was leaving the bot their to get all the profits. While we were chatting with Ryan about the issue as he came into the server, he stated that this was very unfair to the people without bots.

Also, going back to how Fran wasn't there while the bot was picking up all the profits is considered Farming. As most everyone knows, farming is illegal.

Originally Posted by Rune
Contrarely to market bots these don't actually make your economy go up faster they just help organize the server.

Wrong. In most cases, someone with a bet bot also sets it as house, and it is acting as some sort of bank for all of the rake received.. This is probably the main issue.

Note: I am not an expert and you don't have to believe what I say, but I have a good idea what I'm talking about.
Last edited by wizard; Apr 26, 2015 at 10:24 PM.

(im)

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
One problem was that when there was a franbets (Most of the time), Fran wasnt there and he was leaving the bot their to get all the profits. While we were chatting with Ryan about the issue as he came into the server, he stated that this was very unfair to the people without bots.

Also, going back to how Fran wasn't there while the bot was picking up all the profits is considered Farming. As most everyone knows, farming is illegal.

i believe the bot was only good for stats.

therefore it should be a built in command and not a farming tool,
[c]hess
Originally Posted by Picasa View Post
i believe the bot was only good for stats.

therefore it should be a built in command and not a farming tool,

That was only one feature of the bot.

(im)

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
That was only one feature of the bot.

and the fairest one i know,

so far.

since i just came back, care telling me the features?
[c]hess