Toribash
Original Post
Frac AND Dismember
I have no clue whether or not this has happened before but i felt like posting this...

A few minutes ago i was in the jousting server and during one match, i dismembered AND fractured my opponent's right ankle. This never happened before ( to my knowledge ) and sorry if it has but i just felt like posting it.

EDIT: For some reason it doesn't show in the replay...
Attached Files
Holy-Hell!!!.rpl (36.4 KB, 20 views)
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
i just checked it and saw that... In that case something might've screwed up in replay...

either way it's useless and there's no proof of it so the thread can be locked...
I was wondering what you were on about when you said "frac and dismember". I didn't see it dismember when we were online.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
it might have looked like that if the ankle had gone so fast the game glitched and made it stretch away from the body temporarily... i thought it had dismembered because of the damage and it looked like that for a while but then it went behind him were i couldn't see it and "reattached"