Toribash
Original Post
First submitted replays :O
Straight to the point; I'm new and heres my first replays :O

My first (technical) madman probably could have been better if I could have actually taken his head off and not broken myself in the process

I probably deserve a record for that fail attempt on decap-ing him

Headbutt Decap was intentional however I thought I only took off his head untill I skipped a few frames and stared in marvel.

Added head toss, kinda disapointing looking back at it, whatever, I tried.

-Edit-
Changed "MetalHead" to have less delay at the end thanks to this bundle of awesomeness

Some stuff from Kick Boxing server.
"WTF MP" - I thoguht this was quite funny, I kicked his foot and he split in 2 :O

"leetsplit" - Pretty destructive blow, breaks him into 3 pieces. (the leg+glute are from something else) My hand is moving at 46.55xxx (whatever the measurement is) when it strikes.

"Thats gotta hurt" - One of my better multiplayer matches.

"2ndMadMan" - Another mad man, Starts out with 2 moves I really liked, an 11 frame wrist break followed by a pretty nice decap. I tried to get a skeet shot at the end but ran out of frames, not sure if it would even be on target but w/e..the head was really far away .
Attached Files
MetalHead.rpl (49.7 KB, 25 views)
00headtoss.rpl (279.8 KB, 17 views)
what the fuck MP.rpl (55.5 KB, 13 views)
leetsplit.rpl (41.9 KB, 10 views)
That's Gotta Hurt.rpl (63.8 KB, 10 views)
01-kicks-legpwn.5.rpl (102.0 KB, 8 views)
02-madman-6.2.rpl (231.8 KB, 7 views)
02-madman-7.rpl (158.7 KB, 7 views)
02-madman-8.rpl (110.3 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Robsquire; Jan 17, 2008 at 06:48 PM.
WOW.

The second one is VERY good for a noob.

the first...post the original version.. like what you saved it as. it shows you and uke just falling down..
amazing headbut!! +rep for you
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
that headbut should go into the included replays. its amazing
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
shame it has such a long delay at the end, I could probably add some more destruction as I still have hold of his chest after I break him, I just wanted to leave the replay as the headbutt as it turned out so well.
the second one is just awesome! The first one hmmm, did you use the WorldBuilder on it? (because its kinda glitcthy)I personally think that using it takes away all the merit. Anyway, loved the headbut =D
Live forever or...dye trying? xD
Originally Posted by Pilas View Post
the second one is just awesome! The first one hmmm, did you use the WorldBuilder on it? (because its kinda glitcthy)I personally think that using it takes away all the merit. Anyway, loved the headbut =D

the fuck is a world builder :O (no)