Toribash
Original Post
December 25
Do you guys celebrate christmas? What do you plan to do, or have done, this holiday break?

Personally, I just got Skyrim. So that will take up a big chunk of my time (the rest will be filled up with wrestling).
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Rawr! I got a Guy Fawkes mask, a Gas mask, a plague mask, tons of clothes, ( ) Green tea, pencils, a lack of bacon, 16gb microsd memory card, Amnesia, Computer speakers, a bumper sticker that says, 'support your local dubstep artists', and free videogame rentals from blockbuster all of 2012. :3
Last edited by Morbon; Dec 25, 2011 at 11:46 PM.
I got 4 bottles of Champagne, 2 bottles of Wine, Bacon, Hiking boots and 100€(50 of which I spent on more booze)

Don't judge me
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by AgentP View Post
I got 4 bottles of Champagne, 2 bottles of Wine, Bacon, Hiking boots and 100€(50 of which I spent on more booze)

Don't judge me

Hiking boots? That must be some crazy party.
RIP [TPC]
Wasn't at a party, they would of taken my booze

Just bought the hiking boots for hunting once I get back to Canada.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Oh, kind of irrelevant but cool.

I got a sick effects box for my bass guitar. The rest of my stuff will come on the 7th (russian christmas), because my mom is russian or something.
RIP [TPC]
Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
Oh, kind of irrelevant but cool.

I got a sick effects box for my bass guitar. The rest of my stuff will come on the 7th (russian christmas), because my mom is russian or something.

You should send me info on the effects box :3
I got like 1000 bux (philippine peso) from my parents and 500 bux from my cousin
cash is the best XD
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)