Ranking
Original Post
Devil may Cry 4
What are you saying guys?
this game is pretty awesome.
It has amazing graphics and it's not a Computer hag at all.

Amazing gameplay and character design. nuff said.
Meh the game is like half cut-scenes (which are pretty cool) the gameplay is kinda fun but gets a bit repetative its very nice but gets boring quick
Epic.
I should finish it. Got stuck in that second part with the arcs, in which you have to go through the correct ones, otherwise you'll keep fighting enemies.
It's a great game but i didn't like the fact that Dantes levels are Neros levels, just in a different order. So far I've beaten it on Human, Devil Hunter, and Son of Sparda modes and I was working on Heaven or Hell mode last time i played it. I probably won't ever beat Hell or Hell mode though.

I find it better than 1+2 but not as good as 3
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
what a shitty game, the zebras looked like shit too
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I found it fun, but after playing DMC III, it was fairly disappointing on the character build design. Sure the graphics looks good, but I found the progress & use of techniques / styles / weapons superior in the third part.
only thing what to say is just

DAAA-AAA-AAAANTEEEEE <3<3<3 *fangirling*
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
EPIC game. War_Hero - zebra and you can EAT MY SHORTS

(c) Fag
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Originally Posted by Fluxit View Post
I found it fun, but after playing DMC III, it was fairly disappointing on the character build design. Sure the graphics looks good, but I found the progress & use of techniques / styles / weapons superior in the third part.

Yeah i agree. I liked how they let you change styles mid fight though.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH