Toribash
Original Post
Halo 3 ODST
Because it had to be posted...

Halo 3 ODST takes place in New Mombasa some random city or something like that. Your an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper and are sent down on some super secret mission you have no idea about. I got this game and it's a big improvement from halo 3, you die a lot more quickly, slow health reg. And feel a lot more like a marine than some deity on earth. I haven't played through the entire campaign but friends say it's around 6~ gameplay on highest difficulty. Campaign is cool but FireFight is where it's at bro. It's basically horde from Gears but halo style awesome fun, getting to shoot aliens while calling friends faggots.

It also comes with halo 3 multiplayer( Eh.) and a beta to the next halo multiplayer ( Not available yet apperently). I'd recommend it.
He he. I just got this game today. (pre ordered it for my birthday)

I must say. It's the epix.

I'd give it a 9/10
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
I played it at a friends house.
It was pretty good but if Microsoft put that 60 dollar price tag on it weeeell thats not right.
Its only like a 6 hour campaign (Heh we played it all night). Then there is firefight which is extremly fun. So i would give it 8/10.
what
I'm not buying it but I made sure to ask a friend if I can borrow it to beat campaign after they finish so I can check it out later. I heard the campaign was really interesting. I'll tell you what I think of it once I play it.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Hey!... I got a few questions...

Do any of you know if the campaign supports co-op?

If so, how many on one console, how many online.

If only 2 per console, would you know if the 3 player splitscreen campaign glitch works on ODST?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]