Toribash
Original Post
How to remove emotes
What the Title says, i want to remove emotes from a replay, how do i do that?
Problem solved, ctrl+f didnt work for mac, command +f worked, so thx for help & case closed.
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 18, 2012 at 12:42 AM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Goddamnit Boon that's possible.

I'm on my netbook, don't have toribash here, but I'm sure that you have to open the replay with notepad or editor w/e, then look at the frame where you said the emote and scroll down a bit, there must be you emote text, delete it.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Or you could type /opt emote 0. I believe it should work aswell.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Thx for responses.

@ChuckNinja I can't find the text, maybe the text is in numbers?

@Vodka Yes but i want to save the replay without the emotes, not just remove them temporarily.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Vodka: It will disable emotes only for you and only untill you close the client or turn them on.

So, the only way is Chuck's. You can simply use "cntrl+f" to search through the replay's file.
meow
@swetaros Either it doesent work because i'm suing mac, or because i don't know the correct usage
/bump still havent found à solution yet
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 7, 2012 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Fucking autocorrect-.-