Toribash
Original Post
Things I will do when I get my first job.
I shall buy a cake and give it to my friends,

I shall buy a good PC wheel for driving games,

I shall buy a good webcam and record my self head bobbing to "What is love" while driving around in Need For Speed using my driving wheel,

I shall buy some random Japanese replicas,

I shall save the rest for the future.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Cool man :P

what do you want to become....work with?

BTW dont answer that here.....lol.....I will make a new thread bout that lol.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Ill buy a custom computer that rapes every other computer by the mere look of the case

Ill buy alot of games

Ill buy 10 1k toriboosters for a week xD
<smegg> I want you to be gay for me
<smegg> Please
Dark, you can't. Only one of each at a time.

But sounds like fun Freelancer. It would take like a month or two to earn enough money to get every thing you want if you drive.

I have worked at my job for about two months now and have about $600. I have spent like under $100 of what I have earned, and I still don't have enough for what I want. I want my own car lol since i get to drive in a week.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Meh driving is for pussies, I take the buss
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by DarkCrypto View Post
Ill buy a custom computer that rapes every other computer by the mere look of the case

Buy an Alienware PC. They are expensive (The cheapest basic model is $600[£300]) But they PWN all others with their looks and the fact that all model are custom built to your preferences.

www.alienware.com