Toribash
Original Post
Time To Recruit!
Well, we have just done a clan clean-up, and have room for 9 more people. ...Too bad, I'm only allowing the recruitment of 3. I need all Fluff members to pay close attention to the people you are fighting. If you find some one good, post here or send me a PM. I will then schedule an appointment with this person to test him and ask a few questions. So get goin'!

Notes: To join Fluff, you must be reg'd, must me active in the forums and IRC, MUST NOT BE A NOOB, should not be a clan hopper.

Edit
I tested Marcuss, he is now in our clan!
Re: Time To Recruit!
Thank you Capt_Zeroth, your a pal, Just want to say hello to all
my new clan members hope to see you on the bash, or on the irc,

your new clan member,
marcus
[spirit]
<.<
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ █▄ █ ▀█ ▀▄█ █▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I have 2-3 things to say about the fact you, Fluff, recruited Marcus.
1.) Vampiric - Lame. Can you say power-struggle"?

2.)
your newest member,
marcus

Who does that? What I mean is, this is a forum. Not a letter.

3.) .....Why? For someones sake, Why?
I have 2-3 things to say about your previous post, Beowulf:
1)Yes, Vampiric is lame. Thank you for noticing. We, here at Team Fluff believe in giving people opportunities (unless you are an unregistered, clan hopping noob!).
2)There is plenty of room in a forum for etiquette and grammar.
3)Why? Because Fluff is currently in a gutter. We are recruiting more active members to get us back on top.

I'd also appreciate if you would not post in the Fluff boards if you have nothing valuable to add, and especially if you are not in Fluff!

Sincerely,
Capt_Zeroth ~ Fluff Ringleader
hold your big tongue its not needed here. by the way i do
this letter like this to drive you nuts, And so far its working.

thanks,
marcus
[spirit]
It's order time. This is the Fluff board, I hope you've noticed that, Beowulf. That means Fluff can do as they please (to an extent, of course) as long as it stays here. You are not one to question their actions.

Consider this a warning, Beowulf. As a leader yourself, you must be courteous to the other clans. Imagine each clan is a country, and you're a little fledgling just starting out, and you're already criticizing a country 900 years ahead of you. That is atrocious diplomatic manner.

Beowulf, you may not be under my jurisdiction, but take this as sound advice from a senoir member. And look, I can sign my posts too.

~ManBreakfast
Much luck in recruiting new members guys? Adding in the requirement for being in IRC too might limit your potential candidates out there... and i know that Fluff needs more members.

If you dont already have your own clan server claimed from hampa couple of clan servers, you are welcome to share the Bouncy one with us and MAD.
<( O )>