Toribash
Original Post
Ok.... Video Tiem!!!
I want you all to post your best, most kick ass replays. I want to make a video. RamenLover says to go ahead and act...

So I'm acting. Post replays here... Lots of them!

xO WHOOO!
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have vegas 8 if you need me, I might be able to find someone who can film it in shaders.

Glad to see you are stepping up to the plate and taking on some more responsibilities in this clan. Pink Faggy one.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by Ramenlover View Post
Pink Faggy one.

Lawl. Faggy, you say? XD

Are not!

:P

If you could find someone to film with shaders that'd be awesome. I have Vegas 7.0.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dragar, all your replays should be saved in the old files of toribash shouldn't they? I mean, I still have all my replays since I started.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Yes. do this to get to your old saved replays from older versions. I was looking at my replays when I was a nub and I was like "Damn I sucked."

My computer c\\game\toribash VesionHere\Replays
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
Srrsly.