Toribash
Original Post
just sum of mah replays =D
Here are some of mah replays =p. (THEY PWN KILLERPURES!)lol jk here they are.
Attached Files
epic bodysplit.rpl (27.5 KB, 18 views)
epic self dismember.rpl (35.7 KB, 17 views)
Epic shin launch.rpl (82.0 KB, 19 views)
Anihilation.rpl (142.1 KB, 17 views)
epic stand.rpl (82.4 KB, 16 views)
I manage my replays in folders. I have a folder called epic. It has about 50 replays in it. Examples: A few sambo matches by Nuthug, some Odlov wushu madness. SP replays from Dafe and Chez. a War Hero vid, a mosier vid, and I could go on but the point is the top 1% of the best replays ever produced.

So when you name replays epic, to me that says that you want your replays to go in that folder, and to be judged on that level.

I tried very hard not to do this, and I will say they are decent replays and 7/10.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
Ok i edited some of your replays and i got some critizizm (cant spell :3)
Ok id try limp because it more stylish
And try to aim at joints and get creative with your joints to make your punch/kick faster ans stronger
Attached Files
Feint edit 2.rpl (29.9 KB, 8 views)
Feint edit.rpl (24.6 KB, 7 views)
[05:39] [√]╒ace: This coffee taste like anus
I'm certainley no expert but they're pretty cool, i posted one in my thread 'Post your favourite Uke kill!'
Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way they'll be a mile away from you and you will have their shoes!-Click me and get free Toricredits plus a guide on how to kill in 10 frames!