Toribash
Original Post
Paypal
Hey everyone!
I asked my mom today if I could make a paypal account using their credit card and shit...and they said no. But instead they allowed me to use their savings account. I dont know the difference between those two (Credit card and Savings account).

Yeah, the main questions are:

1.) What are the differences
2.) Is it possible to make a paypal account using a Saving Account?
3.) Would toribash allow me to use Saving Account when trading TC to $ via paypal (saving account)?
4.) Would it be safe?
B I T C H D O N ' T K I L L M Y V I B E
Paypal is pretty much how you transfer money to money and a credit card it locked to the account.
1.) it takes 3-5 days for money to go from savings to paypal, you have to keep topping up the paypal
2.) yes, I had one for years
3.) yes
4.) yes

Expanding on 1.) I used a disposable visa gift card credit card to add to my account, now paypal can be used to purchase things instantly and the money is transferred from my bank account whenever. As far as I know you can't do instant transfers from savings through paypal, you have to add funds from your bank to your paypal which takes 3-5 days. Then once the money has arrived in your paypal you can use it to buy things.

To receivers there is no difference if you use savings or credit or whatever else.