Toribash
Original Post
Hacked Account
Hi all - I got hacked a while back and I think I've found who has my account. What can I do about it? I am the original Moomin.
either go in the support irc by clicking help on the top bar in the forums.
or send a email to the toribash support.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Hey, is there any kind of proof or anything you can provide?
Or any idea how they got into your account?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post

Could it of been deleted because of the Toribash Hack and never returned? Appears that it's not registered...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Erth View Post

Yes - I am still using the original e-mail account that i registered. No idea what happened. It happened a few years back and i got so frustrated i stopped playing.
-----
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Could it of been deleted because of the Toribash Hack and never returned? Appears that it's not registered...

It's possible - But the person who i think has it now claims he was me before he did a namechange.
-----
Oh - and i also have the email that says my account has been accessed from another country. I didn't see it at the time.
Last edited by Moomin0; Mar 22, 2013 at 01:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, this thread is a good start.

Next is to use http://forum.toribash.com/login.php?do=lostpw to recover the account, then send a message to an admin explaining that someone hacked your account and changed the name.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Well, this thread is a good start.

Next is to use http://forum.toribash.com/login.php?do=lostpw to recover the account, then send a message to an admin explaining that someone hacked your account and changed the name.

Thanks ImmortalCow - I shall give this a go