Toribash
Original Post
Interests in blogging.
Hello there. I looked through the toribash Social area with blog news, etc. And I am interested in blogging. Not only in toribash, but in other forums and webstites too. At the moment I consider myself to be a well educated writer, but have never put it to the test. I never trulyunderstood the concept of blogging or how it works. If any of you could elaborate that would be great. I was wondering of some good topics, and maybe how to get started, thanks.
Originally Posted by barge View Post
Hello there. I looked through the toribash Social area with blog news, etc. And I am interested in blogging. Not only in toribash, but in other forums and webstites too. At the moment I consider myself to be a well educated writer, but have never put it to the test. I never trulyunderstood the concept of blogging or how it works. If any of you could elaborate that would be great. I was wondering of some good topics, and maybe how to get started, thanks.

Most blogs break down like this *stupid people posting long winded shlock about things they know about*. Blogging for TB would be set up different I suppose, I did one a while ago about replays, shooks replays, and it was fun.

If you want to get into writing, this would be a good place to start. Many people are encouraging, and what jerks are here would be a good introduction into taking criticism.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Write about things that interest you, and that you see happening around the place.

For example, if you were blogging about Toribash you may write about the new Qi purchasing, or about the Drag racer texturing event, or maybe about Rocklee2's new video, or about T3AL the new 3d artists org.

Basically you comment on things that are going on if its a blog about a certain thing.
If it's your own blog, then just put in any random things like "The phone was ringing and so I ran all the way through the house trying to find the phone, but turns out my bro playing MW2 had it sitting on his lap and didnt even notice" but you turn it in to a whole rant.

Also here is a nice mellow environment to start blogging, you wont get any real jerks. Most are just trolls that you can ignore!