Toribash
Original Post
altywalty
well this thread isnt like the terty one, I dont want wholesome moments you remember though if you feel like posting those go ahead. My aim is to take accountability for past mistakes so if I've done anything to wrong you then please let me know and we will talk it out either in this thread or in dm's depending on what is appropriate for the specific scenario. I am making this thread with honest intentions to try and get a reflection on the wrongs I have done in the past and improve myself as an individual

quick edit, other username was controla you may know me by that one instead
Last edited by AltyWalty; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:18 PM.
you shot me in the back of the head
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
you shot me in the back of the head

I appreciate the humour, but this post is serious as I'm trying my best to better myself as an individual and I am genuinely curious to know if anyone from this community has anything to say about anything I've done to them. I know I have made mistakes in the past regarding starting petty stuff with rift and I've spoken to him directly and taken accountability for that but due to my mental health I am concerned there might be more instances like this that I have simply forgotten about.
rather than make a generalized apology post I want to directly apologise to individuals who might have been harmed by my behaviour.
sorry
-----
idek why you are being downvoted but it wasnt me
Last edited by Arctic; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
I remember playing a MMA match with you once and overswung, landing on my hands and knees in which you took advantage of me in my volnerable position and had your way now I'll never be the same
Don't be afraid to pm me with any questions you may have.

Alternatively, you can dm me on discord username: Death29
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
sorry
-----
idek why you are being downvoted but it wasnt me

throughout history outspoken people who were ahead of their time were always hated, it is what it is, I can't say I am surprised
-----
Originally Posted by Death29 View Post
I remember playing a MMA match with you once and overswung, landing on my hands and knees in which you took advantage of me in my volnerable position and had your way now I'll never be the same

I apologise profusely but after being around your energy in such close quarters I just could not help myself
Last edited by AltyWalty; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
all of the staff in guantanamo bay could not waterboard me viciously enough to ever convince me to make one of these threads
Glimpsed