Toribash
Original Post
I can't edit my replays.
whenever I make a replay and edit it (slow down time, press E, shift-space a bit and then play). It doesn't work for me. Replay becomes jerky and corrupted in places when it's saved.

1)After I space it and it's ended, it shows properly when replay is played after the match.
2)However, when I open replay autosave or replay-saved file, it's freaking corrupted.

How can I fix this?
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
whenever I make a replay and edit it (slow down time, press E, shift-space a bit and then play). It doesn't work for me. Replay becomes jerky and corrupted in places when it's saved.

1)After I space it and it's ended, it shows properly when replay is played after the match.
2)However, when I open replay autosave or replay-saved file, it's freaking corrupted.

How can I fix this?

I got that problem. What tb version you using? If it's 4.3 or below that glitch happens.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
I got that problem. What tb version you using? If it's 4.3 or below that glitch happens.

4.62 but it had also happened to me on earlier versions such as 4.5 or maybe even as long as I remember (not sure about that, I could never aim E to edit replays earlier than 4.3 so I didn't rly make replays b4 that)
Try downloading the newest tb http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=441415
Then just go in your replays folder and copy and paste it into the new toribash replay folder
i am the best in toribash