Toribash
Original Post
Vortex blood
I'm looking at the vortex items in the shop and i can't for the life of me figure out what it would look like in game, does anyone have pictures or anything?
I will rip of my own legs and beat you with them!
^^ its same color, just more saturation, but in blood color, you will not notice the difference.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Contrary to what these people are saying, Vortex is a much deeper blue than Marine.

Marine

Vortex

Completely different, and I'd rather Vortex.

What it looks like in-game

Last edited by Sparta; Jan 16, 2014 at 10:01 AM.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
Completely different

On that point i have to disagree. They're only slightly different, with Vortex being pure blue and Marine being slightly off blue. This is evidenced by the RGB and/or HSL values:

Marine:

Vortex:

Granted, the saturation is as much as 21% lower in marine, but had that been a 21% difference in hue, the colour would be cyan or pink. As far as i see, these are just slight variations on the same blue. :c
I can agree, however, that Vortex is the prettier of the two blues, given how i like me some saturated colours.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
why does no one look at the fking announcmend thread?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Love the vortex items, just wish i could afford them, they are expensive, but look very nice.
~The Age Of Gaming~
Originally Posted by Ealtrik View Post
Well that is fucking neat isnt it!

But the minor difference in saturation is hardly worth the price gap.

well from what i read they are only there for a short time, means you cant get them later.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken