Toribash
Original Post
My New Personal Set
hi guys, made this thread to show my new set WIP,
here I will show the progress of each part of the set.

1st

it is how it is naked, next step is to add clothes and armor.

2nd

added clothes, now just armor left to be done.

you can comment, if you wish post constructive criticism(only).

Made with photoshop CS5 Extended and wacom intuos draw.
Last edited by dengue; Jun 3, 2017 at 06:53 AM.
The legs look bad. It's like excess skin after loosing weight. The constructive criticism would be to remake them.

On the other side. If u are clothing it after u make the skin i would suggest making a naked version on it also. Then make a few rounds of clothes, so you can change fro tshirt to jacket to sweater (same color so they fith the pants that can be long or short. That would trully be a unique set imo.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I've been waiting for someone to do this!
The back of the legs look really good and not overdone.
The front of the legs look alright but remove the two balls and replace them with a big round highlight.
The "six pack" should be lower down, basicly where the stomach is.
The navel should also be lower down.
Arms look really good but idk what those black lines are on the shoulders.
Hands, feet and head are perfect. The lips are weird tho, I hope they are in work in progress.
fix his hairline that shit hella pushed back

also yeah, the legs need to be redone completely
the knee + thighs look like

this

This is an example of a human set done right

http://i55.tinypic.com/2u6plj9.jpg
For some reason I feel like you're an amazing artist but you never really shade stuff..

the whole body is like a super light tone with barely any contours and really shading... no dark shadows or really light ones, there are all basically the same depth shadow wise... you need bold lines (that are appropriately blended) to truly define this texture (this is a problem with most of your art)
-----
also the back muscles look pretty weird and need to be lined up and appropriately shaded
Last edited by Veoo; Jun 3, 2017 at 04:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
For some reason I feel like you're an amazing artist but you never really shade stuff..

the whole body is like a super light tone with barely any contours and really shading... no dark shadows or really light ones, there are all basically the same depth shadow wise... you need bold lines (that are appropriately blended) to truly define this texture (this is a problem with most of your art)
-----
also the back muscles look pretty weird and need to be lined up and appropriately shaded

I disagree with everything veoo said.(except the great artist part you go dengue)
Veoo I suggest looking up shading and value videos also re-evaluate what a texture is.

Not everything need harsh shades skin especially
Look at your own skin the values on your own body arnt drastic in normal light are they? No.

Also dengue sets looking good I u ssually put the fingers on the side of the model instead of the bottom because of wrist movement. Just preferences I guess
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
I disagree with everything veoo said.(except the great artist part you go dengue)
Veoo I suggest looking up shading and value videos also re-evaluate what a texture is.

Not everything need harsh shades skin especially
Look at your own skin the values on your own body arnt drastic in normal light are they? No.

Also dengue sets looking good I u ssually put the fingers on the side of the model instead of the bottom because of wrist movement. Just preferences I guess

the fuck are you talking about boi

bodies have much more darker tones on them

how do you not know this

ur good at art omg

by the way this image is unintentionally gay:

first image when I searched buff guy

but there is clearly much darker tones then u and dengue are letting on...

you even did the darker tone thing in ur recent set lmao

don't tell me to reevaluate what a texture is fuck u talking bout

im not trying to fuck with ur art I'm just trying to help dengue : I

so don't come at me outta no where.... I didn't ask for this

TyZi Moderated Message:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Last edited by TyZi; Jun 4, 2017 at 08:24 AM.