Toribash
Original Post
Full Demon Achievement
Well, I have all 17 Demon items required to get the achievement, as can be seen here.

Yet, after having it for so long, I still did not get the achievement. So I looked in the torishop to see why I haven't gotten the achievement yet, and this image was what i got.

Basically, it says I do not have these items. Is there something wrong with this achievement or have I done something wrong?
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
I believe that this has been discussed before. Seems like the forum want you to have 2 full demon sets (If you dont have any demon items, it says 34 more items)
h
Try sending it back and forward a couple times.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by duck View Post
I believe that this has been discussed before. Seems like the forum want you to have 2 full demon sets (If you dont have any demon items, it says 34 more items)

I talked to Dragon, this is apparently the case.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
Try sending it back and forward a couple times.

I would have tried that previously, but didn't find anyone that would do that which I could trust really. Anyhow, I think Duck is right about this.

Is there any way that I could get this achievement though? Or do I need to collect a second full demon .-.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
I talked to Dragon, this is apparently the case.

I would have tried that previously, but didn't find anyone that would do that which I could trust really. Anyhow, I think Duck is right about this.

Is there any way that I could get this achievement though? Or do I need to collect a second full demon .-.

It really is minor, so the chance that they would mind to fix it is low, therefore, yes, you will have to collect a 2nd full demon set, as there is no known way around it.
h