Ranking
Original Post
My new laptop..tell me what you think
Well im gonna be trying to get this laptop:

System Color Alienware M11x, Cosmic Black
Operating System Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64bit, English
Processor Intel® Pentium™ SU4100 1.3GHz (2MB Cache)
Memory 4GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 800MHz 4GB
LCD 11.6-inch WideHD 1366x768 (720p)
Video Card 1GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 335M 1GBNIV
Hard Drive 160GB SATAII 5,400RPM 160GB72
Integrated NIC Integrated 10/100 Network Interface Card
Sound Internal High-Definition Surround Sound Audio (5.1)
Wireless Alienware M11x a/b/g/n 2x2 MIMO Wireless

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

everything seems good except the processor and hard drive. pentiums are way outdated, and 160GB HDD isn't usually enough to comfortably store a lot of games, programs and files. I have a 160GB internal and found that I needed to buy a 500GB external
Well, a 160 GB HDD might sound small, but I have 300 GB HDD and I have almost 200 GB free. It's all about taking care of your computer and how much you need.
Then again, external HDDs are pretty cheap nowadays.
As bmanfoley said about the processor, but well then again I've seen worse laptops sold as high priced gaming laptops.
Clan Blood Leader
even for right not, it costs $850. which is still a bit expensive...but for the price i think it looks good. For the specs, do you guys think its good for the price?

I do have a 1tb external harddrive though, so im really not worried about the harddrive

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Damn, when I posted I got an M15X, I was flamed for showing off. I wish I was cool like you xP

an 11 inch is small as fack, if you're not getting it for school or something then I dont see the point of you not saving up for an M15X or M17X if you're a gamer like that, dual graphic cards pwn.
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Damn, when I posted I got an M15X, I was flamed for showing off. I wish I was cool like you xP

an 11 inch is small as fack, if you're not getting it for school or something then I dont see the point of you not saving up for an M15X or M17X if you're a gamer like that, dual graphic cards pwn.

Not really a gamer. Only really play toribash. otherwise i make HTML websites, so its more of a multipurpose laptop with decent graphics

As long as you're using it to take to coffee shops and stuff xD then it's good I cant take an M15X anywhere it has about an hour of battery life or less if I'm gaming, so I just use it at my mom's house since I share a room and cant get a desktop or else my sister would most likely fuck it up.

I say go get it dood !