Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Unleash the East 2
Hi.

My bud wanted me to post his channel and his new video up on here for some cnc.

Not sure if anyone knows a thing or two about skating but any type of cnc will do.

Hope you enjoy, subscribe.

Filmed on an HVX200 w/ Opteka .3x 72mm Titanium Series Fish
Adobe Premiere

Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
90% of the video is them falling

is that cool or something

They failed probably 20 more times on each trick,
So I mean, I guess so... Its how quick you get up from falling, or how silly you act after thats cool.
As thiggist said, the first vid was 90% falling, while the tricks they landed cannot be compared in level of complexity to the ones they fell trying.
The second video was better in terms of the tricks they completed.
I would say, the cameraman at the second vid was a bit shaky at times.
I'll give a strong 6.5/10, because the guys have skill, and would be much better with some tweaks to their clips.

~Cheers
Last edited by nerti; Dec 20, 2014 at 04:44 PM.
Modo Bestia
point a camera mommy and daddy bought at ppl on skateboards and you have 10/10 art

don't put this here for publicity if there's no real editing in it. anyone could put this together in a few minutes
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
point a camera mommy and daddy bought at ppl on skateboards and you have 10/10 art

don't put this here for publicity if there's no real editing in it. anyone could put this together in a few minutes

Listen here,
Any skateboard video from where I live looks like this.
Minimal editing is style thats trending. Although some sync was tossed on... It normally wouldnt be.
If you want me to add some of your flamboyant lens flares and shaders and filters and all that I will.
But none of my friends will like it.

Oh and Liam actually bought his camera. It was some ridiculous price too. Hes a ding-dong.