Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] I need help finding the name of a mod.
First of all, I'm not sure if posting here is the correct board, but I need support and the mod forum is all people showing their mods. Anyway, yesterday, I joined a multiplayer server with two very highly ranked people and they were playing a mod that looked a lot like ninjutsu but with very high gravity, very strong dismember threshold and very quick/strong joints on players and they agreed that if I was good enough, they would let me carry on playing. This was really fun but I didn't note down the name mod and I would really like to practice it.

The mod description (In more detail):
-Circle dojo
-No DQ inside the dojo
-Instant DQ outside the dojo
-Game starts you falling face first into the dojo
-Very high gravity
-Very strong dismember threshold
-Very strong/fast joint movement

And that's it. I hope someone is able to help me and if this topic is in the wrong forum then hopefully a mod will move it to the correct place.
This is where knowing how to use forum features comes in handy. OFC there is the chance that it wasn't a mod file & instead was just some custom settings.
However despite how horribly vague the description was it should be pretty simple to locate:

Go to the shop, then "ranking". You'll be able to see every mod you've played on there. Since it shows the last time you played it, you'll have no problem finding it... Providing it is a mod file.

If it was custom settings then you're stuffed unless you have autoave turned on for replays. If you do, find a replay of it & open it in notepad. You'll be able to decipher the settings from that.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I couldn't find anything other than mods I already know like Akido or Judo or Ninjutsu. I think he just used ninjutsu and changed the config files. No big deal though I can just edit the settings on that and practice. Thanks for your help, this topic can be deleted now.