Toribash
Original Post
First Madman
This is my first but with grabbing.

Feel free to rate/comment.

EDIT: There's a replay down there. No not like that.
Attached Files
CTZ - First Madman.rpl (121.1 KB, 59 views)
Last edited by CombatWiz; Nov 5, 2009 at 06:44 AM.
well for one u are way better than i was.
K DOWN TO THE CRITISICM!!
1= i didnt rly like it when you hit uke and nothing happens.
2= the grabs were'nt a big issue but it still made the replay just slightly less appealing.My rule of thumb is this''no grabbing for more than 3 sec. and no more than 4 grabs, unless the grabs are r booms or rips''
3= didnt hav that flare like mosier or rutz has. you can fix this by adding named moves like booms, rips, splits, punches and etc...
4= i didnt like how while attacking uke you forgot to fix your positioning like how you were crawling during the last few frames.remember to watch you footing while still doing uke damage.
5= last of all speed. try using your chest and pecs to add momentum. ill teach you a little math equation bout how replays are; speed=momentum+positioning=dms= higher quality replays

so thats bout it remember to use these tips
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
o yea forgot the rating somewhere from 7.5-8.5 . it was balanced but didnt stand out very much. and this isnt to spite you its just my opinion
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
well for one u are way better than i was.
K DOWN TO THE CRITISICM!!
1= i didnt rly like it when you hit uke and nothing happens.
2= the grabs were'nt a big issue but it still made the replay just slightly less appealing.My rule of thumb is this''no grabbing for more than 3 sec. and no more than 4 grabs, unless the grabs are r booms or rips''
3= didnt hav that flare like mosier or rutz has. you can fix this by adding named moves like booms, rips, splits, punches and etc...
4= i didnt like how while attacking uke you forgot to fix your positioning like how you were crawling during the last few frames.remember to watch you footing while still doing uke damage.
5= last of all speed. try using your chest and pecs to add momentum. ill teach you a little math equation bout how replays are; speed=momentum+positioning=dms= higher quality replays

so thats bout it remember to use these tips

I bolded the parts that I found rather strange. First of all, seconds? That depends on you fps-rate. Second: Avoid grabripping, looks terrible. Always have the punch hand a fist, not a grabhand.
And that flair that Rutz and Mosier have takes a lot of practice. Just play for some time and it'll all come.
Last: More dismembers doesn't mean better replay, and momentum = speed x mass.
And I found the madman quite amusing. Not bad at all, I like it that you don't grab from the start. Keep them coming.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Ok guys thanks for the helpings and all I've made another madman but my hand keeps breaking whatever I do, I'll see if I can fix that and post it on here.

EDIT : Nevermind :|
Last edited by CombatWiz; Nov 4, 2009 at 12:03 AM.
Originally Posted by CombatWiz View Post
I don't know what you think about this one but it's okay to me.

Uke manipulation.
Dont doo eet!
For the most part you are starting to get the hang of things, but i cant even really try to see what you did right and wrong in that replay because you moved uke.
oh yeah