Toribash
View Poll Results: Should There be an Elite::Taekkyon
Yes, we want a higher skilled server
21 Votes / 75.00%
No, blackbelt is good enough
7 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Maybe if a higher dm threshold was set it might be suitable for players with a higher skill level.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
I don't think it should be made. Not enough people join the black belt one as it is.

Yes they do.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
It's a very popular room.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
Maybe if a higher dm threshold was set it might be suitable for players with a higher skill level.

I agree. Lot's of random DMs during TK really get to me. A DMT of about 180 or something would probably ensure only well-placed and powerful hits will actually dismember.

Just like how elite wushu has more MF, for comebacks.
And elite aikido, with a bigger dojo, more emphasis on wrestling rather than shovelling
And elite Judo, instead of lame DMs, you get fracs, a lot more controllable.

IMO, we should definitely have an elite TK static server. Low TF modes are the only thing missing from the elite servers.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
I agree. Lot's of random DMs during TK really get to me. A DMT of about 180 or something would probably ensure only well-placed and powerful hits will actually dismember.

I always thought TK was better with 150 DMT. The dismember threshold isnt so low that random dismembers happen willy nilly but not so high that it becomes a grapple fest. TK is fun (imo) because the players have to adapt to missing an arm or leg, or being split in half.

Also, a higher DMT stops the stupid snap kicks from ruining the matches and becoming a dance off.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
I always thought TK was better with 150 DMT.

I wasn't sure what DMT exactly. I thought 180 is decent because that's the standard for wushu and the DMs that happen during wushu generally aren't random.