Toribash
Original Post
Most embarassing moment in your life?
No secrets safe >.>
Now tell us.

Well, I got sent to the principals office because I was talking to my friend, in KINDERGARTEN. That's the only one I can think of for now. I'll post sometime later.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
Hm, I guess it'd have to be a couple years ago when HHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNGGGG- MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE COMING OF THE LOOOORD HE IS TRAMPLING OUT THE VINTAGE WHERE THE GRAPES OF WRATH ARE STOOORED HE HAS LOOSED THE FATEFUL LIGHTNING OF HIS TERRIBLE SWIFT SWOOOORD HIS TRUTH IS MARCHING AAAAAHHHHHN!

I can't remember. D:
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
We had detention and the teacher said "Girls, you are dismessed." The class was full you see, and I was talking to my friend. I didn't pay attention but seen the girls get up. So I got up and went to leave, the teacher said "Are you a girl?" My face just turned red...
@SmileyJones : I don't see the point in you posting that then.

@Wonderz : lolfail.

I got another one. I was at this restaurant and I had to go to the bathroom. I accidently went to womens bathroom and took a full piss and went out without anyone noticing.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
In first grade, I was talking to my friend at lunch. I told a joke and we laughed, but we happened to be looking down. I was dragged to the office, crying hysterically I might add (I was a good kid and did not like getting in trouble). When I finally got in to see the principle, she saw how much I was crying and let me go. When I got home, I learned it was because they thought I was showing him my dick. I know, I have no idea either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

When I was really little I needed to go to the toilet, there wasn't one but there was a bush nearby, I didn't notice people could see me from the other side.
It was pretty embarrassing. Haha.
When I was in Chinese school, I needed to go to the bathroom. I was new, and the teacher was lazy, so she just said the bathroom was the last door on the right down the hall. I went in and noticed that there was poo in the urinals. Turns out that the teacher told me where the girls' bathroom is located. I'm a guy, but I took a piss anyway.
Hmm...I can only think of when I was so hungry after a baseball game(when I was playing it still),that when we got o a restraut,instead of waiting her to park,I jumped out of the car and ran into the place with cleats 'n' stuff.My mom was pissed.

or when I tried to get someone while running down a steep hill,I tripped them while they were going up,she tripped me while I was going down.Almost face planted.