Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Shome drawings
Shome drawings

shome drawings

Some of them are just re-drawn pictures, becouse i wanted to put them in my room, or my friends wanted me to draw it.
Last edited by Ozzy; Oct 22, 2013 at 07:19 PM.
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
6th is probably the only good one. Good job on nr. 6.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Some are cool. I particularly like #3 because it has a very interesting motive. You should totally draw a series of surprised faces. )o)
You could improve significantly if you would learn how to draw textures. Would give your drawings so much more depth.
This one is always a good thing to start. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHewz3JbKrQ

Keep going.
How are you?
Those shading.
Omg they're cools, I prefer the 1st one. Did you use a pen? Drawing pen?
Well, as I see the 5th one is looks good too, but I feels something wrong with the neck. But those shading is just cool, so good.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Thanks guys. And no i don't use pen. I only used pencil for all of them.

And that's what i thought freelancer. When i was posting those pictures i was like "they will probably only like the 6th one, but whatever."
Last edited by Ozzy; Oct 17, 2013 at 10:57 PM.
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
6th is probably the only good one. Good job on nr. 6.

Personally, I must disagree, I had enough of those manga/anime/cartoon drawings, everyone does them, even some of my friends draw manga, of course they're bad at it, but I just had enough of those eyes and those cheesy highlights.

I think the best one is number 3 and 5. Because the shading on them is very nice and realistic, the shapes of the faces are pretty well drawn, the witchers face is a bit meh, but that girls face is alright. It is funky and looks like an original style. Also, one concern when it comes to number 3, when you're drawing a girl, you have to include one thing that is absolutely needed for the full effect. Tits.
Really like no. 1 and 4, nice coloring on no. 4.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Drawings are okay ... mhmmmm

Try realism
Just make lines/curves/circles
Then start making the head
apply proper shading
then there
Winning means dominating over countless dead bodies
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Personally, I must disagree, I had enough of those manga/anime/cartoon drawings, everyone does them, even some of my friends draw manga, of course they're bad at it, but I just had enough of those eyes and those cheesy highlights.

I think the best one is number 3 and 5. Because the shading on them is very nice and realistic, the shapes of the faces are pretty well drawn, the witchers face is a bit meh, but that girls face is alright. It is funky and looks like an original style. Also, one concern when it comes to number 3, when you're drawing a girl, you have to include one thing that is absolutely needed for the full effect. Tits.

It's Jinx from LoL. She has mostly no tits. :I
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|