Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Photos I took yesterday and today

Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I forgot I made a thread. Good point pal.

And no, these are clean from manipulation. And most of the photos from the previous thread had nothing more either. And none of the photos have ever seen a brush or anything like it. Just color correction.
Wait why are so many bashing me with "LOL STAP USIN FILTRZ". Like three posts about it in the previous thread.
No I don't do such things.
Well except grayscale and color corrections.
Last edited by Freelancer; Oct 16, 2013 at 03:25 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck

Working on it... going awfully slow right now.

What is this? A pool for ants?!