Toribash
Original Post
+hector relax

does hector relax upload custom textures onto ur toribash guy?
is there only one item of it so far?
is so when will there be more?
Hector Relax is a custom joint texture.

That means that you can upload any picture as your relax.

That's unique, none has it so far as far as I know, there probably will be more then one joint texture on the market, rigth after the joint textures will be released.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
wate so in a new release u will will be able to by textures for joints?

That is extremely unlikely to happen in recent times.It will break the complete market. Wait for like 5-10 years :|

Also I guess Hector's Relax can't change textures.It's just a premade texture, I think.
KONY 2012
Probably yes, when they come into the market.
So far you can only get the Hector Relax or to get custom join textures in your custom folder.

Btw, next time search before you post: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=73451

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

i remember a few months ago that a whole load of people started using things like "playaj blood" and "hector relax". it was just a fad at the time. like foxes a few weeks ago. maybe these thing will be released some day. who knows?
you shouldn't have read that
Those weren't actually used. It was something started by Carlton that were just images made for avatars etc.
Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
Those weren't actually used. It was something started by Carlton that were just images made for avatars etc.

Sure:??
http://forum.toribash.com/market_ite...egory=1&page=1

They were released long back by veb when Hector collected all the sets existing in Toribash at that time.
A thread exists about it News forum.

Only Veb knows wether it really is a custom texture/collectable/a fixed custom texture
KONY 2012