Toribash
Original Post
Deception series
Deception: That game from Tecmo where you run about with intruders chasing after you. You open up the trap placement menu and set a bunch of traps hoping to snare/pwn the intruder.

I just recently started playing Deception 3: Dark Delusion because I nostalgia'd. Have any of you guys ever played this?
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, yes, to lure them into your traps. You can buy traps then customize them to your liking, use the environment to your advantage, (snare him in a bear trap, place a boulder at the top of the stairs, put a "push wall" trap behind him, so when the boulder rolls over him, you push the wall out and push the boulder rolling back over him, ect.)

The trap creation is epic too. Put a slave emblem on a vase trap to make a slave mask, then do something like: Catapult trap flings him down the stairs, pendulum trap knocks over pillar, crushing him, slave mask above him, and when he rises, drop it on his head and make him walk into lava.
Last edited by Guv_na; Aug 29, 2009 at 02:53 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Playstation (one)

I think there is also a game called Trapt for the PS2, but people say Deception 3 is the best one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]