Toribash
Original Post
quality gear.
so i'm currently rebuilding my setup outside the actual computer. i've so far gotten a new keyboard and headset. got rid of a razer blackwidow and a steelseries siberia v2 orange.
now, my mouse is failing, which is a razer taipan. i'm looking for a new one, but really can't find out what's quality or not.
i'm not thinking about returning to razer's products. i've owned a few of their products over the last couple of years, and what i can say now when i've gotten rid of it - it's plastic for alot of money.
so i was looking into corsair's stuff, as the keyboard i got was from corsairs, as well as the headset. but their mice just looks so bad, and looks like it could take forever to get used to. since i'm a fps gamer, i really care for how fast i get used to the mouse. i do also care for LED's, because i love it with no particular reason behind it.
i also need a mousemat, but i'm not going to go into that becuase there's so many out there for no price whatsoever, so i'll just pick a random one which is large enough.
i just need suggestions on quality mice, which basically are in around the same size as the razer taipan, because that one fits my hand perfectly. i've been thinking about the steelseries sensei, becuase two friends have given it amazing reviews and shared their experiences with it, but i'm still not entirely sure about it.
M I N I V A N
This is the top tier list for mice
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Zcg/edit#gid=0
Beyond that I'd also look for ghz polling and a 'best DPI' that suits you (for FPS it's probably 400 or 800 dpi). If you lift, look for a low LoD too.

SS Kana V2 is good, personally I'd favor Zowie but so long as it's top tier it's not that important.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff