Toribash
Original Post
uTorrent makes my internet unusable. Please help!
Got this problem around two days ago.

I live in the Philippines and use SmartBro Pocket WiFi.
When uTorrent is off, my internet works fine. Not super fast, but I can deal with it. When uTorrent is on, it renders my internet connection unusable. I try to load pages and it takes about fifteen to twenty seconds before it gives me the "Webpage is unavailable" screen. Sometimes, the page loads a little. And by a little, I mean it's just the white screen with the blue hyperlink things all on the left side. Like just HTML.
The uTorrent download speed isn't even anywhere near good. It barely goes above 5 kbps and is usually just fucking 0.x kbps.

uTorrent works fine, however, at around 12 am onward. The download speed never really reaches even 1 mbps, but it does get up to 500 kbps at dawn, which is a lot compared to the shitty 0.x kbps. It's also okay in the morning. That's normal for me. My internet has always gotten boosts around those times, but the problem I'm experiencing now is that during the day, like after 12 pm, the only way I can make my internet usable is by turning uTorrent off, which has never been the case before.

Help is greatly appreciated.
a spoon.
uhm... :r

If your uTorrent is on, I'm assuming you're downloading some torrents, so that means
that you are using up your internet data... So of course your internet will be slower or
"unusable" if you're using up your download speed on torrents.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Well, what internet companies are known to do, is give increased speed/cap round midnight.
uTorrent will obviously slow down your internet. Also the thing with torrents is that they NEVER download at full speed. However the more seeders, the faster the download, so try to go with popular torrents (also less viruses).

Alright, if this is okay to have around, the person who undeleted this should have at least moved it to the Computer/Mobile chat

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
They recently added spyware to uTorrent, I think for mining Bitcoin or something, but yeah, uTorrent seems to be compromised nowadays, I don't use it.
I much prefer if i am having to torrent something. usualy really old series that you cant find in dvd sets. i use Vuze
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019