Toribash
Original Post
[S] CSGO Knife For TC/USD
I used to do a bunch of trading in CSGO and I'm kinda moving away from CSGO and more towards Toribash some I want to sell me knife for TC/USD.

M9 Bayonet Slaughter FT
Really knice pattern and looks, Zebra into centered heart.

Looking for around $260 (will be used to buy TC lmao) or 3mil TC
I dont want to sell if on any sites or directly sell it to someone from CSGO Lounge because I've gotten scammed that way before so I'd rather sell it for TC.

Gonna let this sit for a few days then take the best offer if any.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Tbh I'm surprised I even got an offer but thats REALLY low, like if I could find a trust worth person I could get atleast $230

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
https://opskins.com
I would use it be I'm really hesitant something will go wrong.
They take %10 which is I average the price for this knife on there would land me on $235

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
i might be willing to pick up the knife. i have a butterfly stained bs that is worth around $90, would also be willing to throw down $80 on paypal as well as 200k tc and anything you want in my activated/deactivated. i know you are looking mainly for tc or usd, but my knife should be pretty easy to sell for tc/usd if you accept my offer.

let me know
Last edited by Faint; Jun 18, 2015 at 08:43 AM.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
i might be willing to pick up the knife. i have a butterfly stained bs that is worth around $90, would also be willing to throw down $80 on paypal as well as 200k tc and anything you want in my activated/deactivated. i know you are looking mainly for tc or usd, but my knife should be pretty easy to sell for tc/usd if you accept my offer.

let me know

I'll consider it.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Hmmph, I'll give you a 170$ offer and thats some real $$$

$200

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة