Toribash
Original Post
Scam reports changes
Hi, some users are confused what happened to scam reports so I decided to create this thread for ya.
The Scam Reports board has been reworked now so that only the original poster can view his/her thread. You cannot view anyone elses thread and nobody else can view yours, except for moderators.

So that means you can still create threads and report things as you could before. The only difference is that you cannot put your nose in other people's business unless we ask you to.
If you have any information regarding a scam case, even if you do not know if there is a thread about it, we encourage you to post a thread or send a PM to any marketsquad member.

Ask questions here, if you have any.
How are you?
How do you tell to people, if you need someone's help in some cases?

Apathetic User
Things can be handled via private messages. If you have info regarding a case, post in scam reports or PM a msquad member.
If staff wants to know something from you they will PM you.
How are you?
I have been scammed!!!
-----
But I don't know about the scam report re-working thing....
Last edited by DavieSuit; Nov 21, 2013 at 01:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
OFF TOPIC: Lol. I thought the scam reports had been disabled all together, I had no idea this thread had existed or that the Scam Report thread had been changed rather than just closed. x3
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by MinerIE View Post
OFF TOPIC: Lol. I thought the scam reports had been disabled all together, I had no idea this thread had existed or that the Scam Report thread had been changed rather than just closed. x3

READ. Scam reports are still up, but only moderators/admins/people who deal these kinds of stuff can see it. It used to be public but now it's only you can make threads privately so people can be peeking at others thread.
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
I did read it and I was a common user if the scam report thread. xD
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin