head texture
14 Votes / 82.35%
radioactive force
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
your guys opinion
hey so iam like gonna reach 2k tc in about 3-4 weeks,so i was thinking should i get (things i want)radioactive force or 128 head text? need opinion from you expert guys
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
and another thing how do you use the head texture witch it is an item not in your inventory(means the one where is like inventory/textures) an item like you buy from market?
It is usually preferred to buy first head texture then joints(you can also include gradients with joints). After that, body textures. then, if your interested, buy trails, ground texture, dq texture.

/off-topic
you are pretty slow in earning TCs. Try some other ways to earn TCs such as tourneys, art/texture selling, duel, betting. or learn some techniques posted in tutorials thread.
~knight zero~
Originally Posted by KZero07 View Post
It is usually preferred to buy first head texture then joints(you can also include gradients with joints). After that, body textures. then, if your interested, buy trails, ground texture, dq texture.

/off-topic
you are pretty slow in earning TCs. Try some other ways to earn TCs such as tourneys, art/texture selling, duel, betting. or learn some techniques posted in tutorials thread.

iam thinking of doing some head textures tomorrow or todaybut yeah iam working on a hoodie head like in assassins creed.