Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Name Changing, etc.
Oh yeah, Dash prefers being called Axel for whatever reason that may be. I bet it's the X that does it. ;o
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
They don't allow name changes anymore, do they?
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Lol, the mods and admins are asking 100k to do it
and there's a warning
"please transfer your TC and stuff to another account, you might lose it"
that actually gives them permission to mooch everything off the customers

but wait, it was one of the trustable admins, so i don't think they moochiemoochie

*edit they don't use the money for personal purpose

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post2419225

IDK who kitfox is
but i don't think this guy liked him
Last edited by Arglax; Mar 8, 2010 at 09:51 PM.
f=m*a syens
*moved from Roster thread
Keep it mostly ontopic please.

Lol, I was just reading that thread too.

Kit never struck me as being the most socially adept guy on the forums, so I'm not particularly surprised. He was always invading forums and making silly posts around the time I joined. I was really surprised that they made him PT and then mod. The logs might suggest why; he looks like he's pretty obedient to those above him, ifyaknowwutimean.

To continue the thread's discussion, I think people take the "job" of moderating a bit too seriously here. The concerns are more legitimate for the guys who work around the clock for nabi, but seriously, it's just a forum. And I sure hope no one would want to be a mod just so they can put "Moderated forum" in their college applications. It's just so trivial. People just seem to get a bit carried away sometimes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Didn't we refuse KiTFoX when he tried to join [FSN] or something? I remember him running around being all butthurt, but I'm not quite sure why.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Lol, personally i don't want to become a mod, maybe an admin or something,
but if you do ypur job too good -> you get fucked in the butt
if you suck at your job -> idem
also, you don't have enough powers to enjoy them

*edit it's in most forums like this
but that's just my personal opinion
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Oh yeah, Dash prefers being called Axel for whatever reason that may be. I bet it's the X that does it. ;o

This, or...

Originally Posted by Dashterror
ITS MY GODDAMN NAME