Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I am the curious one.
Straight to the point, does anyone use Ventrilo?

I've used it for over 3 years, and it has never failed me. Great sound quality, not much lag, and the servers are well built.

I'm just curious, maybe bringing Incognito some voice chat.
No, but I have been able to convert my iPhone headset to a gaming one. SQ isn't as good as a proper gaming mic, but it's understandable.

I wouldn't mind much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by iPingu View Post
Peh, you'd all laugh at my shitty voice T___T

You totally shouldn't worry about that. Chances are that most people here have an equally "shitty" voice. :U

That said, i'm not comfortable speaking english into a headset when my brother is in the same room. Why? Because we're both danish. Imagine if someone in your room suddenly started speaking to someone you can't see or hear, in a language that isn't native to you. Kinda awkward.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Shook: You have a headset on. Why do you care about the physical world around you when you have a headset on?
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
Shook: You have a headset on. Why do you care about the physical world around you when you have a headset on?

Because he is aware of reality, unlike yourself?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Originally Posted by Shin-Yami View Post
Because he is aware of reality, unlike yourself?

Real-what?
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY