Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
If someone has nothing better to do...
So, my current texture set is kinda lame, I don't have photoshop on this computer yet, gimp hates my tablet and won't work with it... So, I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to attempt a simple texture set, even just the head.

Do know that I may not be able to pay you (If it was a 5min try obviously) or with very little anyway, though we can always discuss that if you check my inventory and such.

My preferences for the set would be black and azurite with neptune/sapphire. Design I don't mind, though I would like it to be a little more original than the usual robotic, emo headphones, tribal stuff.

Maybe base it upon my CO char, just with the colours I stated above. (grey to azurite, goggle green to sapphire/neptune etc)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Nice model. Do you have better shots? Just curious. I most likely won't have any time until christmas for a set
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
... How is that NOT "usual robotic"? ;)

Because it's goddamn Sub-Zero, that's why.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by xzavior666 View Post
sort of off topic but man im thinking of buying this game. whats it like compared to coh/cov?

Well, It's quite different to CoH, still could use some work as there are bugs and such still around. Powers are kinda better, no real 'classes', easier to solo. But yeah, there are still some unbalanced issues in some of the powers, like ranged+flying being better than Melee in pvp. Still, the only thing making it similar really to CoX is the superhero aspect.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Ah i see. well know if i can play using my steam acc. For some ungodly reason my pc hates those random code thing to verify I'm a human. so every time I try to register on the main site it says its wrong no matter what i out in. so if i cant use my steam im just not going to bother.
Ah i see. well know if i can play using my steam acc. For some ungodly reason my pc hates those random code thing to verify I'm a human. so every time I try to register on the main site it says its wrong no matter what i out in. so if i cant use my steam im just not going to bother.

Your just blind. Screen a picture of the code and we'll say it?

You're just not human.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY