Toribash
Original Post
Listen here staff man

So you ignore us for many moons as you hear our cries for [Panda]; yet you stand here and try to activity strike us Staff Man #3 I have a bone to pick with you and we need to settle it ingame. The mod will be which will be twinswords I will give you 24 hours to respond and accept my challenge or you forfeit your title as Staff Man #3 and must give us [Panda] and give it to Logain ok ty

Ps

to for you trying to kick us after pushing us to the ground and to you for making us wait a year for [Panda]
Listen here staff man

So you ignore us for many moons as you hear our cries for [Panda]; yet you stand here and try to activity strike us Staff Man #3 I have a bone to pick with you and we need to settle it ingame. The mod will be which will be twinswords I will give you 24 hours to respond and accept my challenge or you forfeit your title as Staff Man #3 and must give us [Panda] and give it to Logain ok ty

Ps

to for you trying to kick us after pushing us to the ground and to you for making us wait a year for [Panda]
no u

3 hours left until Logain becomes the new Staff Man #3

CONGRATULATIONS TO LOGAIN
Last edited by Stealir; May 7, 2021 at 02:14 AM.
clan cops on the way
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Get out swosh fake clan cop
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!