Tommorow is my B-day and my mom said i get to pick one of these:

I get to pick from:
Toribash Prime
Or
200 Booster

what one..
Welcome, DestinyPower.
You last visited: Nov 19, 2016 at 10:58 PM
So toribash influences your life so much that you're getting something for toribash for your birthday.

I mean, it's your choice but...maybe you should get something for irl?
That's what I do anyhow.
lol
Originally Posted by Peter1212 View Post
So toribash influences your life so much that you're getting something for toribash for your birthday.

I mean, it's your choice but...maybe you should get something for irl?
That's what I do anyhow.

This argument annoys me hard.

A common birthday gift among teenage boys are video games. That is not real life at all is it? Yet, if someone was too make a thread saying what video game they should buy would be considered perfectly normal and "real life". Same goes for Movies, Computer Accessories, and everything else of the sort. If he wants to buy a something for a game, let him. Not that I would ever choose this as a present.

I say get a booster. While prime lasts longer they aren't particularly radical, but a month booster while getting 20x the amount of toricredits should set you off nice and rich for whatever journeys await!
the god
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
This argument annoys me hard.

A common birthday gift among teenage boys are video games. That is not real life at all is it? Yet, if someone was too make a thread saying what video game they should buy would be considered perfectly normal and "real life". Same goes for Movies, Computer Accessories, and everything else of the sort. If he wants to buy a something for a game, let him. Not that I would ever choose this as a present.

I say get a booster. While prime lasts longer they aren't particularly radical, but a month booster while getting 20x the amount of toricredits should set you off nice and rich for whatever journeys await!

Ok, maybe I made my argument I little too general.

I hate it when people get birthday presents for stuff online.
Like, memberships to runescape or VIP on popomundo etc.
lol
Originally Posted by culapou View Post

I was about to say just that. Prime isn't even that good. Your signature will support images, but the microscopic resize sucks epic cock. The user title is an OK perk, but it pales in comparison to a booster.
Last edited by Guv_na; Aug 7, 2009 at 09:31 AM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Get a booster, as I can see you aren't much of a forum person, yet (I know, me neither).

That way getting 200tc a win will set you straight for whatever you want to buy for a while or so (:
She just told me on phone I'll prob get 500 a month

I'm going with booster..
Welcome, DestinyPower.
You last visited: Nov 19, 2016 at 10:58 PM
I wouldn't get anything because you joined this month and don't really need anything. Wait a while, because you might buy a booster then quit within a month.