Toribash
Original Post
The Devil Wears Prada
Just started listening to this band. I'm starting to get into this type of music, bit harder than I am used to. I don't know much about the band so I've collected a song or two for you guys instead.

Derp, almost forgot. It's a Christian band. ( ._.)

My favorite song from them.

A rap song cover by them.
Last edited by KiTFoX; Sep 16, 2009 at 08:31 PM. Reason: derp forgot something
I saw them live, they rock man! ...And The Sentance Trails Off is my favourite song by far :3, and Reptar, King of the Ozone.
Yeah The Devil Wears Prada is one of my favorite bands. I'm wearing one of their shirts right now.

You might want to check out "Dogs can grow beards all over". It's pretty much their most famous song. Some more of their best songs IMO:

"Sassafras", "Danger: Wildman", "This song is called", "Goats on a boat", "Nickles is money too", "The Scorpion Deathlock", and "Reptar, King of the Ozone".
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I used to like this song

oh and this one too
Last edited by War_Hero; Sep 19, 2009 at 01:33 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I went to their concert here in NZ and they didn't play Dogs Can Grow Bears All Over :S I was really drunk though.. So knowing me I just didn't hear it xD

As for Brokencyde.. yeah they're ok but a bit too.. Eh a bit plain xD

<DeadorK> fair maiden
FreaXXX, now that's an awesome song. I know this thread is about tDWP but do you know any other bands like BrokenCyde by any chance War? I notice from browsing the music section you have quite an extensive music collection, and taste.
Originally Posted by Zapachu View Post
I went to their concert here in NZ and they didn't play Dogs Can Grow Bears All Over :S I was really drunk though.. So knowing me I just didn't hear it xD

As for Brokencyde.. yeah they're ok but a bit too.. Eh a bit plain xD

DID they play in NZ??
No, I actually really hate brokencyde. I was just posting those videos here to piss off kitfox. :/

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED - INFRACTED. ~KiTFoX
Last edited by War_Hero; Sep 25, 2009 at 04:14 AM.
<DeadorK> fair maiden