Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Forums not loading (occasionally)
Recently, I've got a problem with loading the forums (actually, the Toribash site in general, since I have the same problem with toribash.com.)

All I get is a "No response from server" error. This happens infrequently every other day.

It's not my internet settings, since I load the site fine on other networks. Any ideas what it could be?
It's nothing on your end. Think along the lines of "butthurt Russian" and you'll get the idea

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I lost you at butthurt, Skul..

EDIT:
Also, I'm from Malaysia, if you're referring to that banned Russian IPs thread.
This happens to me too! It all started around 2 weeks ago, sometimes the forums just won't load.
And i mean like refreshing the page or changing the browser won't help, it's dead for several hours.
I believe that more users are experiencing the same problems.
Last edited by Karolk; Nov 15, 2012 at 05:54 PM.

Originally Posted by joonveen View Post
I lost you at butthurt, Skul..

K so like, dude gets banned, he cries, probably has a bit of a fap, cries some more, then decides to take out his anger on the servers. That sort of butthurt.

To put it another way, dumbass thinks that trying to DDOS the servers will get his account unbanned. /retardlogic

So yeah, access has been pretty crappy for everyone over the past few days or however long his butt's been hurting.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Now that must be a big butthurt to utilize an entire botnet just to sap some minor internet community...
But he should get tired of it soon as it doesen't do any considerable damage.
Last edited by Karolk; Nov 15, 2012 at 06:05 PM.