Ranking
Original Post
Is there an official name for this medical problem
So basically, it is incredible rare that it will occur, however once in like a thousand times, someone will say something to me e.g. they would indicate that there is a problem, yet they then wouldn't tell me what the problem is.

It starts pretty chill like I'm not too bothered it's just like really irritating, but then like as time goes on, it gets worse and worse until it's like a full on attack, shaking hyperventilating and everything.

It's an incredibly odd occurrence and I have only ever really had it twice in my lifetime.

(On a side note, I do not suffer from OCD, anxiety or other related mental health problems, as it is a fairly recent thing, and is other the most random things.

Does anyone know if there is an official medical name for this problem, as I would really like to read up further on it and cannot seem to locate it myself.
This is the Internet, not a medical clinic.

Ask an actual doctor/psychologist.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
This is the Internet, not a medical clinic.

Ask an actual doctor/psychologist.

The easier way of putting that would have been, either not replying or saying you can't personally help.

I'm asking if anyone has an idea, or has witnessed something like this, or similar before. I'm not requesting a full medical diagnosis solely because I get triggered when people won't tell me things.
Last edited by Bless; Jan 31, 2017 at 11:31 PM.
I'm saying it as advice, because self-diagnosis is the worst possible thing you can do. If you're actually bothered by it and are looking for a medical condition to put a name to it, then consult a medical professional. Your description is almost textbook a psychological problem, and there's no way a person on the Internet is going to give you an accurate idea of what you have.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
(On a side note, I do not suffer from OCD, anxiety or other related mental health problems, as it is a fairly recent thing, and is other the most random things.

Psychological disorders are often developed over time rather than at birth or early childhood. You really don't know if you do or don't have mental health issues until you see a professional about it.
I believe that many professionals will tell you that your "strange occurrence" is called a panic attack. Spontaneous panic attacks are not all that uncommon, honestly.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Feb 1, 2017 at 07:41 AM.
I think I might be retired.
Sounds like anxiety problems
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
It seems to me like an Anxiety Attack, or a Panic Attack, brought on by anxiety. I have had them before, but mine are brought on by my depression.

As Oracle said, this wasn't the best place to ask. You would have been better off searching Google, asking your doctor, or talking to some friends. Make a Facebook post while you're at it.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I presume the medical system that has put forth a bias towards its patients of many demographics stems from the climacteric palpability that you have an infirmity of the cerebellum, which does in fact, need surgery.

Please go see a doctor.