Toribash
Original Post
Bioshock 2

As most of you might already know, Bioshock 2 will be out in about 2 weeks.

Finally, we'll be able to submerge into the "beautifull" city of Rapture once more in this eye blinding beauty of a game.

If you never heard about Bioshock, here are a few things you might like to know.

Bioshock takes place in an underwater settlement called Rapture, a city not only inhabited by "friendly" citizens who try to kill you in many ways, there are also huge dudes in oversized oldschool diving suits ( called Big Daddies ) who're trying to get you even further below the surface.....6 feet deeper to be exact. >_>

Another thing about this game is the cool approach to find a replacement for magic spells. In the world of Bioshock you'll find Gene Tonics that enable you to "cast" lightning bolts on your enemy, Ignite them in flames or freeze them into a nice greekish looking statue. all with the snap of a finger.

All this gene splicing that takes place in Rapture did quite some fun things to its inhabitants. To get more "Adam" ( kind of a resource you need to purchase gene tonics ) they'll do anything to get their deformed hands on it. And the ammounts are quite...lets say...limited.
Here's where the Big Daddies come into play, these mean and huge creatures are there to protect one of the most important things in Rapture, the Little Sisters. Small innocent girls who are trained ( or brainwashed amirite ) to collect the leftover Adam from the corpses Rapture is flooded in. If you get one of these chicks into your hands...you'll be able to make some grande purchase the next time you find a Gene Tonic vending machine ^^.

Enough info...you propably heard or saw all of this first hand anyways.

So, opinions on the game ? I'll definately give this one a try
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
You can pre-order on teh steamz0rz.
:/
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ