Toribash
Original Post
DS Handheld
We all know what it is now what would you guys say is the best games for it

And if you dont know what a DS is

The Nintendo DS DS sometimes abbreviated to DS or NDS) is a dual-screen handheld game console developed and manufactured by Nintendo. It was released in 2004 in Canada, the US, and Japan. The console features a clamshell design, similar to the Game Boy Advance SP, with two LCD screens inside—with the bottom one being a touchscreen. The Nintendo DS also features a built-in microphone and supports wireless IEEE 802.11(Wi-Fi) standards, allowing players to interact with each other within short range (10–30 m, depending on conditions) or online with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service, which launched later in the console's lifespan. This was the first Nintendo console to be released in North America prior to Japan.
The system's code name was Nitro, and this can be seen in the model number that appear on the unit (NTR-001). The console's name officially refers to "Developers' System", in reference to developers of new game designs the system was meant to inspire, and "Dual Screen", the system's most obvious and distinct feature.

The games i find good

to be updated

Jump Ultimate Stars (Janpu Arutimetto Sutāzu?) is a fighting video game developed by Ganbarion and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo DS. It is the sequel to Jump Super Stars. also released for the DS. The game was released in Japan on November 23, 2006. The game premise is similar to Nintendo's multi-character platform beat'em-up series, Super Smash Bros. , except that it uses characters from Weekly Shonen Jump rather than Nintendo. There are no plans for the game to be released outside of Japan, largely due to international licensing issues for the plethora of series represented.
The game keeps many features from its predecessor, and adds many more. The game now has over 300 characters (one-sixth being fully playable) from 41 different Shōnen manga series compared to 160 characters from 27 different manga in the original. However, the characters from Hikaru no Go and Mr. Fullswing do not return in this sequel (Steel Ball Run is unaccounted for because it has been revised into a story arc within JoJo's Bizarre Adventure between the releases of both games).

Games that other people find fun
-----------------------------------------
Randomguy8
New Super Mario Bros
Starfox Command
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin+Order of Ecclesia
Pokemon Diamond+Platinum
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
Scribblenauts
Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime

Last edited by fireless; Jan 8, 2010 at 03:57 PM.
Anime United
Why can't everyone make threads like this?

Also, I own a DS, though the only games I play are some pokemon games. I don't really enjoy my DS if i'm being honest.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
to be honest im more of a PSP person my self but i find that some DS games are hidden Gems so that is why i posted this

and for a second i was thinking you posted here saying closed im Happy you like it Malvado

If you post a game you like i will update my post adding your game to the list so people know what are good games for the DS

Thank you posters
Last edited by fireless; Jan 8, 2010 at 02:14 AM.
Anime United
If your looking for good DS games, the good ones i have are

New Super Mario Bros
Starfox Command
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin+Order of Ecclesia
Pokemon Diamond+Platinum
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
Scribblenauts
Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime

I think all of those games are worth at least playing.

P.S. the DS kicks ass
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
bleh playedjump ultimaate starts before
and
Jump super starts
new super mario bros
scribble nauts
bomberman
kingdome hearts 358/2 days
puyo pop fever
puyo pop fever 2
phoenix Wright ace attorney
phoenix Wright ace attorney: justice for all
phoenix Wright ace attorney: trials and tribulations
electroplankton
tetris DS
resident evil Deadly Silence
pokemon diamond , pearl and platinum
moero nekketsu rhythm damashii osu tatake ouendan 2
osu tatake ouendan
elite beat agents
touch of the dead
Contra 4
mario and sonic at the olympic games
trauma center under the knife
trauma center under the knife 2
Skate it
GTA: China town wars
professor layton a curious village
professor layton and the diabolical box/ pandora's box
puyo puyo 7

and many more
yesh i am DS gamer collector got a problem with that?
I just got myself the DSi and from my brother I got the usual games. Mario Kart, New super mario, Mario64DS and some more.

Now I want an rpg. Is there any good one that includes alot of dungeon crawling, and leveling up and such. I do not own any rpg so any advices will do.

I already own the Zelda games.

Ooh and yeah, my favourite game would be Mario Kart...since it is almost the only game I have.
Dirt dosen't need luck