Toribash
Original Post
css question
how would i change the colour of all the borders on the tb forum
Last edited by Surge_old2; Sep 5, 2017 at 02:16 AM.
Depends on which borders you're talking about. Main page alone has many different borders so please specify. There is no way to change all borders at once as they are categorised and divided throughout the page.
Last edited by Smaguris; Sep 5, 2017 at 02:25 PM.
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Depends on which borders you're talking about. Main page alone has many different borders so please specify. There is no way to change all borders at once as they are categorised and divided throughout the page.

you can change most of those at once

i meant the borders on posts

pic

Last edited by Surge_old2; Sep 5, 2017 at 04:33 PM.
.tborder class

So
.tborder {
background: #CCCCCC;
}

That's for main page at least
Last edited by Smaguris; Sep 5, 2017 at 03:51 PM.
Don't mean to steal your thread, but is this done through inspect element? I'm a bit curious.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
Don't mean to steal your thread, but is this done through inspect element? I'm a bit curious.

You do can do it using custom css files you make and you install Stylish and make a new style for "forum.toribash.com" and paste the css source code in.

For surge,

Found this thread of someone who made some forum theme, the border color is specified in this line (the second black, the first one is obviously for the bg):

div#small_logo, div#small_menu, table.tborder
{ background: black !important; color: black !important }
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post

inspect element to find out where stuff needs to be changed

Stylish to change it

ty zwouter