Toribash
Original Post
Now Recruiting.
Hello!

I decided to make a thread about recruiting and what we are looking for, as a clan, in this thread. Even though we are an invite clan usually, we are looking for good players to bolster are ranks.

We need people that are...
  • Good at the game. This is because we want to be the best clan out their, we deffinetly wont be hiring anyone, we aint no zerg clan.
  • Maturity. All of the players with have are mature and most of us are over a certain age. We need maturity in the clan so we can be as a unit, in competitions and in general clan life.
  • Respect. Respecting the system, (including forums, game, and our rules) without this our clan becomes a laughing stock.
Here is the most important one.
  • We wont consider you, unless one of our own clan members suggests you. DO NOT ASK if we dont know who you are. If you want us to notice you, play with us. Eventually if one of our clan likes you, he/she will reccomend you.
  • Communication. Either be on MSN or IRC so we can get in contact with you for important game and clan functions, THIS IS IMPORTANT! especially when we go for league next season.
After all is said and done. If you dont get in first time, try again later. Make sure we realise why we are not accepting you and build on it, that is what makes a truely good player.

Post here for intrest! but keep these rules in your head while doing so.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
I would like to recommend SupaDeadEye. He is a great player in many rooms, for example: Wushu, TK, KB, Judo, Jousting, and a few of those strange mods, like Handsaw and Throwing Star. He is an active player, I see him on everyday, which is good because our members are getting less and less active... He isn't a nub, he has been around just as long as I have. Well that's about all I can think of about him.
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by Mr-Deanster View Post
Isha does he actually want to join though?

Aye, he does. I wouldn't recommend people who didn't. What kind of sense would that make?
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by isha View Post
Aye, he does. I wouldn't recommend people who didn't. What kind of sense would that make?

Could be a wish list sorta person, ill have a talk to the fella.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Hey Can i Join! you guys are the only people left that i can go to, to get a clan
PLZ let me in! i'm really good..... check out my stats.......Check out my death ratio super low. Plus I beat CHEZ and People dont even believe me!
so Plz let me join Plz!

*bow*
Originally Posted by Mr-Deanster View Post
Hello!

I decided to make a thread about recruiting and what we are looking for, as a clan, in this thread. Even though we are an invite clan usually, we are looking for good players to bolster are ranks.

We need people that are...
  • Good at the game. This is because we want to be the best clan out their, we deffinetly wont be hiring anyone, we aint no zerg clan.
  • Maturity. All of the players with have are mature and most of us are over a certain age. We need maturity in the clan so we can be as a unit, in competitions and in general clan life.
  • Respect. Respecting the system, (including forums, game, and our rules) without this our clan becomes a laughing stock.
Here is the most important one.
  • We wont consider you, unless one of our own clan members suggests you. DO NOT ASK if we dont know who you are. If you want us to notice you, play with us. Eventually if one of our clan likes you, he/she will reccomend you.
  • Communication. Either be on MSN or IRC so we can get in contact with you for important game and clan functions, THIS IS IMPORTANT! especially when we go for league next season.
After all is said and done. If you dont get in first time, try again later. Make sure we realise why we are not accepting you and build on it, that is what makes a truely good player.

Post here for intrest! but keep these rules in your head while doing so.

Originally Posted by MASTER View Post
Hey Can i Join! you guys are the only people left that i can go to, to get a clan
PLZ let me in! i'm really good..... check out my stats.......Check out my death ratio super low. Plus I beat CHEZ and People dont even believe me!
so Plz let me join Plz!

*bow*

Why are we the only people left that you can go to? We don't care about stats. Also anyone can beat anyone, so you beating Chez doesn't matter.

One a second note, no you cannot join.
Last edited by isha; Dec 13, 2007 at 02:51 AM.
I r Batdude.
Hi guys.

I have invited 3vi1 to join Ancients. Please welcome him.

He is extremely active on these forums, relatively new and completely awesome. He may need some teaching by the legendary Isha.

*gives a warm welcome*

OH, and Isha, Mr-Deanster is currently investigating the possibility of SupaDeadEye. While I am not one just to recruit talent, we could probably use some new talent.

And where's drone?
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Thanks again for inviting me; I always admired the Ancients members I saw in-game and it's great to be a part of such a clan.

On the subject of SupaDeadEye, I'd also recommend him. I've only seen him playing in one instance, but he was seriously impressive.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."