Toribash
Original Post
awesome, a standing perfect balance
Ha, I was just messing around in SP, and when making an ending pose, I believe I got a standing perfect balance, or at least a very very long one :P...
I mean, I dont think this breaks any records or anything, I just thought it was pretty cool ;)
I dunno, if anyone wants to watch it for a longer time, go ahead, but I did it with 10000 frames and he stayed up sooo

edit: Ok, I tried it for 100,000 frames and he didnt fall over... Im too lazy to try anything after that though lol
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Re: awesome, a standing perfect balance
its infanite as far as i can tell...
i've left it on for hours (i pressed "p" during replay, after you stoped moving, pressed "e" then "p" again, so instead of replaying it after the frames run out, it continues, and it hasn't moved at all since, even as i type this your tori stands in an akward position for what looks to be the rest of its life...)good job lol

ill let it run over night and i'll tell you tomarrow if it does, truely last forever...
Looks perfect to me. Nothing just held that gravity will eventually break down. Nice work.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Originally Posted by MrPoptart
its infanite as far as i can tell...
i've left it on for hours (i pressed "p" during replay, after you stoped moving, pressed "e" then "p" again, so instead of replaying it after the frames run out, it continues, and it hasn't moved at all since, even as i type this your tori stands in an akward position for what looks to be the rest of its life...)good job lol

ill let it run over night and i'll tell you tomarrow if it does, truely last forever...

i woke up this morning went school, messed around after school, came back and its still standing ,with no signs of ever giving in to gravity,

congrates mosier it is a perfect balence
haha thats pretty awesome, and the pose was done with no intention of perfect balance also.

TAKE THAT GRAVITY!! :P
I got a perfect balance on one foot back in March. I don't know what this record would be.

http://www.toribash.com/forum/index....69679#msg69679
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
This really isnt a record... I just thought it was cool hehe