Toribash
Original Post
Bit of help.(distance)
Well I was practicing parkouring a bit today and I pressed R to the how the replay was going, IT is one of my best if I would say but sadly the tories are too far apart to see it at best.... so how can I close them together, I tried changing the engage distance but that doesnt work.this mod
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_mod_v...&uploadername=
Have you saved the replay already?

You might have to use freecam to follow your player or reset the position and start over.

There might be a way to do it in notepad but you would have to ask some one that makes replays.

Maybe look in the ormo channel in irc.
To change the ED of a replay that has already been saved you need to open the replay from your replay folder with notepad.
Once in your notepad file you need to change the ED to what you want it to be there.
(Note: if you've made contact or dismembered anything from uke or yourself it will be very glitchy)
Ok, so once in notepad you can then press ctrl+f and find all lines where it says "pos 0".
It will highlight anywhere it says that, you then need to delete the whole line of following numbers.
Pos 0: 0803;0287412 080284;2197421;924419
So yeah, the whole line, and that needs to happen for everywhere it says that in the code and save it.
That SHOULD work, if not, send me the replay from before you tried this and i'll have a tinker with it.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.